Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chapter 1-The Life I Live

It was a typical day. I woke up at the crack of dawn only to roam my empty, unfulfillable apartment. Ultimately landing me at my dead end job as a secretary all the way across town. I had been working at this law firm for four years now but have been unable to budget my money properly. Consequently, I'm deprived to this run down inner city apartment, Watershed Heights. Life in Watershed Heights was anything but glamorous. There were bums everywhere and most of the people were creeps. Stepping outside my apartment unit there is no telling what lies behind my door. It's a whole other world. Whatever you're looking for can virtually be found on my block. It may not be the most elaborate version of what you're looking for be it damn sure can be found. I generally like to do things outside of my area. I feel like I fit in better with a higher class of people. More like the type of people I work with. But once again, my insufficient funds hinder me from moving forward in my life. It's as though someone has stolen my identity and spends all my hard earned money, leaving me with only enough to pay rent and money for food and drinks. At some point something needs to change and the point needs to arrive fairly soon. I don't know how much more of these conditions I can withstand. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment